This holiday season, shop small and support South Bay small businesses as Sun and Sea Collective hosts their first FREE Holiday Pop-up on Saturday, December 5th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at a private residence in Redondo Beach. The one-day event will offer an array of socially distanced, festive shopping and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
Shop in-person (outdoors, which is crucial during these times) and pick out meaningful gifts while supporting local artisans, restaurants and businesses.
- WHO: Sun and Sea Collective
- WHAT: A curated sip + shop market in the South Bay featuring local businesses, makers and artists
- WHERE: Private Residence in South Redondo Beach (Address will be provided to guests once tickets are reserved)
- WHEN: Saturday, December 5, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- TICKETS: Eventbrite.com – each free ticket includes 1 beverage from the Tap Truck
How to RSVP
RSVP to this FREE event by visiting Eventbrite.com and each RSVP will include a beverage ticket. To create a healthy and safe Outdoor Makers Market for everyone, face masks will be required and crowd control and temperature checks will take place before guests enter. Hand sanitizing stations will be throughout the market and floor markings to enforce social distancing.
The Outdoor Makers Market will feature the following vendors:
- Esplanade Brand: South Bay apparel, blankets, and hats
- Stranded by the Beach: Handmade macrame and wall hangings
- Tap Truck Beach Cities: Vintage truck serving beer and wine
- Society Nautique: Dainty California-cool jewelry
- Proudly Serving: Smash burgers and fresh cut fries
- Card De A: Candles, hats, holiday cards and ornaments
- Beach Girl Succulents: Custom succulent arrangements
- Sunflower Baking Co: Baked goods
- Beauty Counter: Safe beauty products
- Gillymade: Custom tote bags…and more!