You’re not going to want to miss out on this very cool Christmas experience on the farm at Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark near Woodland Hills and Ventura County.
It’s really clear that they put a lot of thought into this, and it’ll be a fun time for couples, families, and especially children.
In this article, we’ll dive into the activities that will be available for you once you enter as well as generally what to expect.
If you haven’t been before, Underwood Family Farms is a neat place to visit even when it’s not the holiday season; it’s open to the public, and they definitely encourage visitors to come and check out the place.
Their exact address is:
3370 Sunset Valley Road, Moorpark, CA 93021
Here’s the Google Maps for you to refer to:
Basically, it’s north of Thousand Oaks, if you know where that is. It’s also east of Camarillo and west (towards the ocean) of the San Fernando Valley (so cities like Chatsworth, Northridge, Tarzana, and so on).
When is it?
The Christmas festivities will be going on from November 25 to December 24.
On December 24th (which is Christmas Eve), they’ll be closing at 12 P.M. (noon).
On December 25th (Christmas Day), they’ll be closed, so don’t show up then!
This is really easy: 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. every single day they’re open.
How much is it?
On weekdays, admission per person will be $10. On weekends, admission per person will be $14.
Note that, however, children under 2 are completely and totally free.
Those who classify as military, veterans, or emergency first responders are entitled to a $2 discount with valid ID.
What activities are there?
The following activities are included with your price of admission:
• Animal Center real live animals available to check out and even touch!
• Holiday Photo Ops: tons of Instagrammable photo ops for your entire family.
• Tractor-Drawn Wagon Rides: kids will love this one. They’ll get to parade around on real tractors!
• Holiday Store: tons of stuff to buy!
• Combine & Harvester Slides: very fun slides for kids.
• Pick Your Own Fields (pickings an additional fee): you’ll be able to pick real live fruits and vegetables, which is fun for any age.
• Letters for Santa: there’s a station where you can write letters to Santa Claus himself!
• Animal Shows (11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm Weekends Only): animals doing funny and cute things; what more could you really possibly want?
• Reindeer!: on 12/10, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18 9am – 5pm, real life reindeer (did you even know they existed?!) are here for you to check out!
• Visits with Santa – Weekends through Dec. 18 11am – 4pm ONLY: if you missed out on Santa, there are plenty more chances to see him at this article we wrote: